Aberfeldy has been going through major development for over 5 years which will continue over the next 10 years. Aberfeldy Big Local (ABL) wants to work with local people and LBTH Planning Department so the community has a voice in the huge changes coming to Aberfeldy.
Planning documents are big and complex, ABL will buy in knowledge to help make sense of the plans and know when key dates are coming up.
Residents can attend LBTH Council Cabinet meetings and can write in advanced to present information to the Mayor and Councillors, see the calendar for dates coming up.
There are 4 areas being developed:
- Poplar Harca and EcoWorld are finishing blocks in Aberfeldy Village and have submitted plans for the next stage, documents can be viewed on LBTH planning portal. Full documents can be found on the LBTH website. You can search for the documents using the reference PA/21/02377/A1 in the search bar.
- St William is developing the gasworks site which will include a riverside park.
- Ailsa Street was bought by an investment company in 2018.
- Islay Street was bought by SN Design. Cabinet meeting dates are on this calendar.
Using the download buttons, you can view documents with pages highlighted on areas that residents have expressed concerns about.
Summary of developers
The summary of developers shows who is in the area.
The Planning statement
View the Planning statement for information about:
- An overview and maps of the area on pages 12 and 13
- Parking on pages 38 and 39
- Air quality on page 128
- Sunlight information on pages 130 and 131.
The Transport Statement
The Transport statement references
- Abbott Rd/A12 underpass on pages 49 and 50, 57 and 58.
- The Zetland St / Lochnagar St/A12 crossing on pages 58 and 59, and car parking on pages 78 and 79.